We follow the DMCA procedures for removing any content on any of the sites on servers hosted by PODBROS PTE. LTD. that is posted by third parties and which infringes on intellectual property rights. Offenders may be banned from commenting on the site. If you believe that any content on our site infringes on your intellectual property, please contact us using the form below with the specific details of the content, including:
- Your name, address, and electronic signature
- The infringing materials and the URL where they are located on our site
- Proof that you hold intellectual property rights to the material
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that there is no legal basis for the use of the content
- A statement of the accuracy of the notice and, under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the intellectual property rights or are authorized to act on the behalf of the owner
If we receive a DMCA claim and remove the relevant content that you have posted to our site, you may send us a counter-notice. The counter notice must contain the following information:
- Your name, address, phone number, and physical or electronic signature
- Identification of the material and its location before removal
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the material was removed by mistake or misidentification
- Subscriber consent to local federal court jurisdiction, or if overseas, to an appropriate judicial body.
When you send us DMCA report, we understand that you have read and accepted statements below:
*I have a good faith belief that content(s) in the campaign described above violate(s) my rights described above or those held by the rights owner, and that the use of such content(s) is contrary to law.
*I declare, under penalty of perjury, that the information completed above is correct and accurate and that I am the owner or agent of the owner of the rights described above.
Intellectual Property Rights Policy
LEADSGEN UK LTD provides an internet-based platform that allows its users to design and sell their own T-shirts and other merchandise. We contractually prohibit our users from designing or selling merchandise that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties (including without limitation copyright, trademark, and related rights). If you believe that a user of the LEADSGEN UK LTD service has infringed your intellectual property rights, we encourage you to contact us using the procedure outlined below.
- PROCEDURE FOR REPORTING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT:
It is LEADSGEN UK LTD ‘s policy to (1) block access to or remove any content (including, without limitation, text, graphics, and photos) (collectively, “Content”) that it believes in good faith to infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties following receipt of a compliant notice; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat infringers.
If you believe that Content residing on or accessible through the LEADSGEN UK LTD Service constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please send a notice of infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed on or through the LEADSGEN UK LTDService, including the registration number(s) for any such material if applicable;
- Identification of the Content that you claim has infringed on the identified copyrighted work or other intellectual property, including (a) a description of how the material in question is using the copyrighted work or other intellectual property in a way that constitutes infringement, and (b) a description of where the material in question is located on or in the LEADSGEN UK LTDService, with sufficient detail that we may verify the existence of the material within the LEADSGEN UK LTD Service;
- Your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property is not authorized by the copyright holder, its agents, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the rights holder or are authorized to act on behalf of the rights holder; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the rights holder.
- ONCE PROPER BONA FIDE INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION IS RECEIVED BY THE DESIGNATED AGENT:
It is LEADSGEN UK LTD policy:
- to remove or disable access to the allegedly-infringing Content;
- to notify the member whose Content has been removed or disabled; and
- that repeat offenders will have the allegedly-infringing Content removed from the Service and that LEADSGEN UK LTDwill terminate such member’s access to the Service.
- PROCEDURE TO SUPPLY A COUNTER-NOTICE TO THE DESIGNATED AGENT:
If the notified-member believes that the Content that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the member believes that he or she has the right to post and use such Content from the rights owner, the owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law (including as a fair use), the notified-member must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- Identification of the Content that has been removed or disabled, including a description of the where the material in question appeared on the LEADSGEN UK LTDService before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or blocked as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the Content in question;
- Your contact information, including full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for the judicial district in which LEADSGEN UK LTDis located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, LEADSGEN UK LTD may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that party that LEADSGEN UK LTD may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the rights owner files an action seeking a court order against the member, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at LEADSGEN UK LTD ‘s discretion.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents that Content or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages, including attorney’s fees.
Office Address: 230 N 3rd St, Millville, NJ 08332, United States
Marketing Merchant: 304 Tran Tat Van, Kien An District, Hai Phong City, Vietnam
Hours Of Operation: Mon-Fri : 8:00AM – 6:00PM | Sat: 8:00AM – 2:00PM
Support Time: Mon-Sun: 8:00AM – 21:00PM